The Beard Woman who Finds Inner Confidence Of Her Look After Almost Attempting Suicide.

Bearded Woman



Harnaam Kaur, a 24yr old woman who resides in Berkshire UK has come out to say that she loves her look (beards) after doctors said she is suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (Facial hair growth in the feminine gender). Harnaam also said she would never try to get rid of it again.

She reveals that she has been growing the beard since she was 11 years of age and she had to endure the hardship of Bullying and people making fun of her. She even said she once tried to commit suicide. She tried to wax, bleach and shave the hair which also grows on her chest and arms but decided to stop the removal after she was baptized as a Sikh (a religion that forbids removal of body hair)
She has now spoken on her inner-discovered confidence.
At an appearance on This Morning, Harnaam said:
“At the end of the day, I love myself and the way that I’m formed. Going through primary and secondary school with the facial hair, kids can be nasty. It led me to self harm and wanting to take my own life. It takes a lot of strength to say, ‘I want to kill myself. A split second is all it took. That thought process really empowered me to just carry on with life.
“I’m more spiritual now than I am religious, I live my life the way I see fit. I stand for what I am. To be labelled as a woman you can look however you want.”
Harnaam is reportedly now working on a campaign to prove that name-calling has a big impact with anti-bullying charity Fixers.

Now tell me isn't  she lovely even with her beards. Let hear from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Transfer MTN Data From One MTN Sim To Another

8 Things You Should Never Post On Social Media.

If He Does These 3 Things, — He's sure Gonna Cheat On You